Sunday, November 15, 2009
the future I cannot forget
While my guitar waits for a tune, where have the songs played gone to
A5 class chalet!happy birthday snd!It's late at night and I cant sleep.
Uhm this repellent pw thing is finally finally over forever omg thank God I am squealing with excited butterflies in my stomach just at the sound of it :) Sounds so...good. & thank goodness it went rather smoothly? I will still continue to love my lovely group mates we will go out. But this week is like a cheaterbug makes us all swarm into perfect holiday mood then *BAM* back to freaking school Monday :S Hate it.
Today there was service and ministry drive :) :) I really hope I pass the auds in dec plzzzzzzz. And there's quite a lot of things to look forward to, which also = BUSY holidays = how do I tell my mum = good luck to me. Everything to them are results results results. Practical much.
Ugh sometimes I'd rather not go home, just sit by the beach and watch sunrises, sunrises after sunrises and think about how God created smth so nice. And do things I like - dance sing act blah whatever talk??! not things like STUDYING cuz THAT'S really pissing me off. So I hope this holiday has a fair share of what I love to do so I can get back to school at the freaking start of next year and work my ass off (v tiring but what to do) so at least next year whatever results I get can still earn me breathers occasionally. If you know what I mean.
Been really onto sytycd I love season 5!! Heh makes me wonder how...clumsily I dance. Not a very graceful person. & not forgetting my weekly dose of gg bitchiness (hahahaha)
♥Mom asked if I wanted to go on a holiday -
in the midst of nagging - thats new but should I? How does Hongkong sound..
Sentosa tmr with the beloved unit J1s I cant wait ;)
Time for Miracles is a good song. Very apt too. Ciao.